So one day Michael comes home from the store and says, There are the cutest puppies outside of Deseret Book for only $200! I quickly said that we didn't need a dog, and if he took me to look at them then I would fall in love. Lo and Behold he takes me to look at a black lab puppy (I wasn't worried because I wanted a chocolate lab, not a black lab). Anyway, we go to look at the puppies and of course...I fell in love. We brought Lucy home on Saturday June 9th. Ever since then Michael has been busy picking up her poop and we both have been busy playing with her. She is a very smart dog and already knows how to sit and stay. Here are some pictures so everyone can see how adorable she is!
Didn't even take 9 months and you have a new kid in the house.
ReplyDeletePatience.. the pitter patter of little feet are coming soon!
:-)
What a cute dog. Loved the picts of your wedding + Honeymoon, too. Sorry we couldn't be there. You should have had a receptions in Texas too. What were you thinking?
ReplyDelete-Cousin Joe