Tuesday, January 29, 2008

iVe BeEn TaGgEd!

10 weird or random things....

1. I am addicted to facebook and looking at people's blogs... sad to admit, but I guess I have to

2. I am better at guitar hero than my husband... but i sneak and practice more!

3. I would eat macaroni and cheese (yellow death) everyday if i could

4. I used to play legos 24/7. I had tons of them, and would build houses and play for hours... I
still have all the legos for when I have kids

5. My husband has made me grow to love BMWs. I love my BMW and never want to trade it.

6. My favorite color is orange

7. I love electronics, and have almost every gizmo and gadge out there.

8. I used to steal my sister's rollerblades and blade around the kitchen table

9. I love snowboarding and wish i could do it more often!

10. I have all the state quarters (except for the ones that haven't come out yet)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you are better at Guitar Hero!! That game is soooo addicting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also better at guitar hero than my husband. It's about the only thing that I'm better at. Legos are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...