This last weekend Jaime asked me to take her family pictures up in the canyon. I am no professional, but i thought most of them turned out pretty good. I am not finished editing all of them, so when i can get them to her, she'll have to show you how cute a lot of them turned out ;) The colors were so pretty up in the mountains, and the camera didn't even capture how pretty the trees were!


I love the pictures. I can't believe I missed the fall leaves this year. I'm going to go up to the canyon this weekend but I'm thinking since it snowed I'm out of luck. Miss and love you.
ReplyDeleteWow Ashley you are quite the little photographer! Steve and Jamie's family looks great!
ReplyDeletepretty pictures! I love Utah in the fall..it's beautiful! Hope you guys are doing well!
ReplyDeleteOh I love fall. Here you have beautifull colors and amazing photos and snow!! we still run the cooler and it is real brown here!! Love the photo of Steve's family. good job Ashli!
ReplyDeleteThanks for taking the pictures for us Ashli. We think you ARE a professional. We love the pictures and love hanging out with you guys!
ReplyDeleteAshli, hey this is Jaime's friend Heather! I love the pics you took of Jaime and Steve's family!! I was wondering if you would be willing to take pics of my family?
ReplyDeleteAshli you can open the pics up in Photoshop and intensify the colors using the curves tool. If it alters the peeps too much you can mask them out. Luv Summer
ReplyDelete