Monday, June 29, 2009

More of Atlantis


Here are just some random pictures from Atlantis.
petting the sharks


if you look close you can see a puffer fish! It was so cool to actually see one in real life!

One of the many waterslides

This picture shows the tube better. You are floating through a tube inside the shark tank!
BIG sharks!

A view of the towers

They had the best drinks! This one was mango cherry flavored

First time ever seeing real seahorses

Big huge aquarium in the lobby. Those fish were HUGE!

2 comments:

  1. I loved looking at all your pictures. Atlantis looks like a great place to celebrate your anniversary. Even better...a tradition to go on a cruise every year. Congrats on 2 years, I love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is there is no way I would go down that steep slide into a "tube" into a shark tank!!
    When we were there we enjoyed the inside fish tanks!!! ha

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...