Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas is in the air!

Me and Michael both wanted a real Christmas tree and we were on a mission to find one. I always had one growing up and I just love the smell of pine tree in the house! We found a tree lot in Alpine where you go cut your own tree that my family used to go there when I was a kid, and I thought it would be fun to do it again. We went on Monday with Jaime and Steve and the kids but unfortunately they were closed. I really was excited to get a tree so we stopped at a pre-cut tree lot on the way home. We found this tree for pretty cheap so we just decided to get it. Michael was so excited to put the lights on and he loved every minute of it. We have a whoppin 1000 lights on our tree, and I think it looks pretty darn good. We already have presents under under it.

the finished product!

4 comments:

  1. That's a good looking tree. That's also really fun about you guys driving to California. You will love your GPS. We really use it when we go out of town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is huge!!! I like that presents are already wrapped underneath the tree

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...