Christmas is finally here! Me and Michael were planning on just hanging out in Provo for Thanksgiving and going to one of Michael's friends house for dinner. I had to work the day before and after, so we couldn't really go too far away. Michael really wanted to go to California but there was really no way we could. On the Wednesday before Thanksgiving I asked my boss again ( I had already asked him about 5 times) if I could have friday off so we could spend Thanksgiving with the family. He finally gave in! It was so last minute, Michael packed the car so that when i got home at 6:30 that night we would be ready to go! Since it was so last minute we decided to suprise everybody! We drove all through the night and finally arrived in California at 3am. We figured everyone was asleep so we just decided to sleep in the truck until at least 7 am and then go and surprise everyone. Well we didn't sleep very will in the truck(it is very uncomfortable and cold!) so we came barging in the house at 6 am! we woke everybody up and they were happy and surprised! We had a really good weekend full of good food, family, and shopping. Michael and Russ decided to wake up at 3am to order a GPS off the internet, and then left at 5 to go get that same GPS at the store. It was a very fun Thanksgiving and we had a blast! Sorry no pictures, I was boycotting my stupid digital camera! (hopefully Santa brings me a new one!:D


Sunday, December 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment