Friday, November 16, 2007
FUN FUN FUN!
Ok, so I have been searching around for a while trying to find different blog backgrounds. I have been trying to get Michael to help me since he knows all that internet jargon. He is really busy lately, so the last thing he wants to do is make the code for my pretty little blog. Anyway I was searching around online and I found some instructions on how to make your blog with all sorts of digital papers and such! It is so sweet! I have been playing around for over an hour with different designs and stuff. I also am thinking about getting into digital scrapbooking. It seems like it would be a lot easier than paper scrapbooking, then you can just print them out. Anyway, I am going to go on the hunt for new scrapbook papers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Ashli -
ReplyDeleteI like the wallpaper. Thanks for telling me about your blog...now I can keep in touch better and know what you and Micheal are up to. :)