Tuesday, November 6, 2007

MOAB

I was just looking at my computer and found some pictures that I had taken in Moab when we went a few weeks ago. We went camping with two other couples. We hiked all the way up to the delicate arch (the famous Utah arch). I was amazed at how it wasn't in a flat area, there were cliffs all around it and it was kind of scary making our way there.




Michael HAD to hike up to this scary cliff! the top picture is the view I had, the bottom picture is the view that our friends had from the arch! It was so high that Michael even said he was weak at the knees while over there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow what beautiful pictures of Moab. I love the picture of Michael overlooking the arches but the second picture (your friends view) seriously made my heart sink. What a huge cliff. Great job on the blog!
    -Emily

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...