For Family Home Evening tonight me and Michael went over to our friends Laura and Anthony's house to carve pumpkins. We had a good time carving our pumpkins, eating cookies, and just hanging out. Here are the pumpkins me and Michael carved. Michael's is the cute vampire face, and mine is the one with our name on it. I am taking my pumpkin to work tomorrow for a contest. We are going to have the members that come into the Credit Union vote on their favorite pumpkin. Hopefully I win!!!
Monday, October 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your pumpkin totally owns Michael's. You should get off work and stop by Stevenson's for a bit. We're giving out Candy and all dressing up this year. I'm Alice from Alice in Wonderland, and made my outfit from scratch cause I'm good like that. Even Chris is dressing up! :)
ReplyDeletewow wow wow i LOVE THEM!
ReplyDelete