I was looking in a home magazine on friday night and I saw how this lady painted her bathroom cabinets (which were oak) black. I thought it looked so good! I got a bright idea to repaint our bathrooms because the previous owner had gone a little crazy on the cabinets and we didn't really know how to fix them. I told Michael and he said I had a $100 budget to do everything. We went and picked out colors on saturday. we agreed that Michael could pick the color of the guest bathroom downstairs and I could pick the upstairs bathroom colors. I picked a light blue with black cabinets, and he picked the dark grey and black cabinets. Our bathroom downstairs I think looks like a "man bathroom" now since it has no color, but I am hoping to accent it with some sage green or something, i haven't decided. Anyway, these are the finished bathrooms (no decorations yet, but hopefully soon to come)
The nasty cabinets in the guest bathroom. We had to sand them forever to get all the crackle paint off....
Sorry the pictures are kind of crazy but the first picture is the finished downstairs bathroom. The last 2 are of the master bathroom that I picked. I think it looks so good!
It came out good! Very impressive. I am hoping once this semester is over I will have more time for crafts and stuff like that :/ Hope you're doing well! I miss you!
ReplyDeleteI love the paint! The cabinets look so great! Thanks for coming over on Sunday. It was fun to see you guys.
ReplyDelete