Sunday, April 13, 2008

Vegas for the Day!


So apparently I forgot to post about why we went to Vegas for the day.... Well anyway my parents were down in Vegas because my dad was at a trade show down there. Michael calls me on the Tuesday and says "i'm going to vegas tomorrow" and I asked him what for and he said he was just going for the day to some conference, so i told him that my parents were there and I asked how he was getting there... well anyway he said he was going in his boss' private jet, well i asked if they had any seats so that i could go spend time with my mom for the day and go shopping. Well anyway, he asked his boss and he said I could totally go! so I got work off and I went to Vegas and spent the day with my mom. It was cool because you fly into a small execute airport. You get out on the tarmac and just go through the airport and to the car. To get on the airplane you just walk right into the airport, right out the doors to the tarmac and in the plane! it is so nice, no waiting, no security. I could take a knife and liquids on the plane and no one would care! Well anyway, on the way back his boss asked if I wanted to ride copilot, so I said yes and it was so much fun! the pilot taught me everything he does and all about flying and what the instruments do! It was so cool! anyway, enough rambling... this is the only picture I got from the trip. I forgot to charge my camera so I didn't get any of my own pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ashli! I found your blog from my sister Allison's. Sounds like a cool trip. I went on a really small plane once and nearly threw up. It was fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so fancy smancy! I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...