Sunday, July 13, 2008

Photographs

Hey everyone!
Me and Michael have gotten some updated photos, you can check them out at the website below. My friend from my old work, Kelli, did them for us! She just started getting into photography and wanted to start building her portfolio. I think she has a real talent in photography and we loved the pics she took of us. If any of you need a good photographer she has arrived! haha, but seriously she really has a good eye for photography! check it out. Hopefully some of you will use her;)

3 comments:

  1. You two look like models! The pictures are awesome. I miss you tons. Hopefully I will see you next weekend when Mom and Dad are up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! i love those pictures. You both look like a million bucks!! How cute and so much fun! You guys rock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously awesome pictures. You guys are so cute.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...