Monday, July 14, 2008

ScArY...

I walked into our office, and noticed Michael doing this.....

I guess he has never really had a bottle of nail polish that close to him, so he wanted to see what it was like..
Michael has a subscription to tons of online classes so lately i've been taking photoshop classes. I have learned so much stuff that I never knew was even possible! This picture was fun to create. The nail polish was originally green, but I changed it to purple and then made the rest of the picture a black and white, sepia color. I also put a slight shadow around the outer edge

4 comments:

  1. which photoshop program do you have and do you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha its funny what guys do when no ones around! Where are you taking your classes and which program are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Michael...this is why we love him so much! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ashli great photography! Michael, looks like your class is pretty interesting :) Your the best. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...