Sometimes I hate blogger... which is why I never blog. Anyway, we recently decided to upgrade our bedroom. General Conference Saturday we were at Home Depot in between conferences and randomly decided to paint and put crown molding up in our bedroom. We found the perfect color and went to town. We got done around 11 that night. We painted the ceiling, the walls and then put crown molding on both levels of the ceiling. We really love it and it's now a place of serenity. The color on the walls looks gross in the pictures, but it is a nice cocoa color.
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Bedroom Update
Sometimes I hate blogger... which is why I never blog. Anyway, we recently decided to upgrade our bedroom. General Conference Saturday we were at Home Depot in between conferences and randomly decided to paint and put crown molding up in our bedroom. We found the perfect color and went to town. We got done around 11 that night. We painted the ceiling, the walls and then put crown molding on both levels of the ceiling. We really love it and it's now a place of serenity. The color on the walls looks gross in the pictures, but it is a nice cocoa color.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment