For Christmas this year we went down to California to Michael's parents house. Some of his sister's and their families were going to be there and we decided it would be fun to go and enjoy warmer weather. The first thing we did when we got there was go to Knott's Berry Farm. It's almost a yearly tradition in their family, and it's tons of fun!
We had fun eating the famous chicken dinner there afterward.
Knott's Berry Farm is really fun, I had never been before. They go all out for Christmas and it really puts you in the Christmas Spirit. They have the craziest wooden roller coaster there, and it is probably the scariest roller coaster I have EVER been on. I don't know if it was because it was really old, but we sat on the back and I literally felt like the roller coaster was going to fly off the tracks! If you ever go there, definitely get the back seat on the wooden roller coaster.
No comments:
Post a Comment