Friday, November 12, 2010
Long time no blog
Well everyone, the time has come for me to take on the daunting task of updating my blog up to date. It's been a year as of today since I have updated and now I feel completely behind and overwhelmed. Everybody keeps telling me to update my blog but I know that I need to go back and post some major things that have happened in our life recently. I know that probably nobody cares, but just like everyone else I eventually want to make our blog into a book, and it's more of a journal for me than for anyone else so I just need to suck it up and do it. Since this blog is mostly for me, i'm going to post them around the date they happened, and fake like I wrote it back then :) My goal is to have them ALL done by Sunday night so wish me luck. Keep checking back for updates if you want to see them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good luck!!! A lot happens in a year. Especially in your life. :)
ReplyDeleteWAHOO
ReplyDelete