WHAT A CUTIE!! She looks just perfect and already showing her personality! Love it! Hopefully she is being nice to you and letting you guys get a little sleep! Can't wait to read the birth story!!
I justed talked to Allie today and she told me you named your daughter after her ;) jk! She also said she was adorable as I can see in this photo. Congrats girl!
Our blog is currently private. If you aren't a creeper and would like to view our blog, just e-mail me at ashlisdacoolest{at}gmail{dot}com and I would be happy to add you. Seriously, even if I don't know you, just e-mail me for me to add you.
WHAT A CUTIE!! She looks just perfect and already showing her personality! Love it! Hopefully she is being nice to you and letting you guys get a little sleep! Can't wait to read the birth story!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE her! I can't wait to come and spend lots of time with you once your mom leaves and things settle down.
ReplyDeleteI justed talked to Allie today and she told me you named your daughter after her ;) jk! She also said she was adorable as I can see in this photo. Congrats girl!
ReplyDeleteI love her...she is so TINY and precious! We definitely need to play more!
ReplyDelete