Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birth Story

click here for post

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I'm glad everything went well. I hope you are recovering well and enjoying your little girl. We will have to get together sometime so I can meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are a tough woman. It is so hard with your first baby to know what you're experiencing. I think I would have been worried about going in the hospital too. =)

    Glad she made it here safe - she's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still can't believe I hung out with you while you were in real labor. You are so tough! I just looked at melanie rice and those pictures are so cute!!! Love them. Man, how do you pick when you have so many good ones? I guess you can just get tons of them printed and plaster them all over your house. I'm dying to come over and see her again. Can I come this week?

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...