Did my post title get ya? No, we're not having a baby... but here is a picture of what our baby could like like.... That's probably why we aren't having one for a while....
How can someone know what kids will look like. I say save the pictures and then do your own thing and compare!!! Anyone want to make bets on who will have our 10th grandbaby. I think Jaime, Emily, and Ashli are all in the running!!!
Our blog is currently private. If you aren't a creeper and would like to view our blog, just e-mail me at ashlisdacoolest{at}gmail{dot}com and I would be happy to add you. Seriously, even if I don't know you, just e-mail me for me to add you.
That is kinda freaky!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I wanna see what mine will look like!
ReplyDeleteHow can someone know what kids will look like. I say save the pictures and then do your own thing and compare!!! Anyone want to make bets on who will have our 10th grandbaby. I think Jaime, Emily, and Ashli are all in the running!!!
ReplyDeleteHow funny! Russ and I were curious if we submitted our pictures if our "kids" would look like Hannah or Parker. That's a pretty funny website.
ReplyDeletehaha! I did that a couple weeks ago, and every time our kids turned out black!!
ReplyDelete