K... So I was in Washington on Tuesday ready to go the airport, and my sister Nicki was like "what did you do to your eye" I had no idea, so I went to the bathroom and looked, and my vein or blood vessel or whatever it is, had popped! It started out pretty small, but then within the next few days it got really big, pretty much covering half of my eye! It is pretty crazy and looks pretty gross... it is slowly going away though. I forget that it looks like that sometimes and then I remember when people start looking at me really funny! The last picture is one that I took today, so it still looks the same but still a little better.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ouch! That looks like it hurts, and it kinda scares me. I've been to Silverwood! I went there when my dad lived Coeur d'Alene.
ReplyDeleteYeah so the other day I tried to show Brandon that picture of your eye on facebook and he absolutely would not look! Ha ha ha. He's a baby when it comes to stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteHoly Crap!!! I hope its getting better!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, that looks awfull. I hope it heals quickly!!! Sure looks like you had a good time. I bet it was nice to be with your family.
ReplyDeletegross!
ReplyDeleteHi Ash! Wow, your poor eye!Too bad that it didn't happen Halloween week :) I hope your eye is better. Miss you lots
ReplyDelete