Wednesday, December 17, 2008

GRADUATED!

I took my last final last night and got a 90%! I think that is honestly the best grade I have ever gotten on a test in college, and it was a FINAL! It felt so good to know that my studying payed off! Anyway, I am officially done with my Bachelors Degree and it feels SO good! It wouldn't have been possible without everyone supporting me and helping me through. THANKS EVERYONE, I am almost officially a COLLEGE GRAD!

6 comments:

  1. Way to go Ashli. It's a great accomplishment! And Happy Belated Birthday. What did you do for your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ, Emily, Parker and HannahDecember 17, 2008 at 8:55 PM

    Congratulations! What a great feeling to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ash, I am soooo proud of you! Way to go on getting a 90 on your final, way to wrap things up. We will have to celebrate. Can't wait to see you when you get home in a few days.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...