Sunday, December 7, 2008

The rest of our House!

I never can get the pictures in the order I want them, but then again, i don't really try that hard... so anyway, here are some pictures of our new house!


Here is the garage floor, Michael has wanted his own garage ever since we moved into our town home ;) so he is excited to finally have a place for all his tools and "man stuff" As soon as the holidays and busyness are over, he is going to paint the walls a light grey and put black baseboards down and build some shelving for all our stuff. It has that floor that has epoxy (i think that's what it is called) on it and it has little paint chips in it.

This is the kitchen. This is definitely my favorite part of the house! I love the lighting and I just love everything about it. I never would have picked those colors had I built it myself, but I am so happy they were chosen for me because I LOVE them!
more kitchen
As soon as we dare to start tearing down wallpaper again, we are probably going to tear this down. Don't get me wrong, it's just not our style ;) This is the master bath.
Guest bath

Guest room. Michael likes this wallpaper, but I think it's gotta go SOON! All in due time though

The loft. This is probably my other favorite part of the house! It really ties the upstairs in with downstairs! I love the built in shelving, I just need to decorate it a little better with some plants and accents, but that will have to happen a little later.

Last but not least, our Christmas tree! That could be another post in itself, but the saturday after Thanksgiving we went to a tree farm with some family and got our Christmas trees! There's this cool lot where you can go and pick it out and they cut it down right there for you. It was a lot of fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love your house! The wall in the kitchen looks good brown. Can't wait to visit you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ, Emily, Parker and HannahDecember 8, 2008 at 6:29 PM

    Your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...