Thursday, March 27, 2008

hApPy hApPy BiRtHdAy sYdNi dEaR!!!

In this picture she was holding a worm and wasn't the least bit scared! Everyone else thought it was so gross, but she thought it was the coolest thing in the world

This was when I was a freshman in college. Staci brought her down for something and let me watch her for a few hours in my dorm room. This was her in our apartment sneaking cookie dough. She was so hilarious.. My roommate Britni was sitting on the couch eating crackers, Sydni (who was not the least bit shy) saw the crackers, took them from Britni and said KACKERS, I LUB THOSE! and continued walking out of the room with the crackers in her hand... We all still laugh about it to this day!
So I normally don't do Birthday shout-outs but i think it will be a good time to start! Today my neice Sydni turned 8! I loved being so involved in Sydni's life when she was younger. When I was in high school she just lived down the street and I was able to play with her all the time! She was always the life of the party when my friends were over, she would entertain us all night long! She said the cutest things, and always was just so hilarious! Anyway, Happy Birthday Sydni, I miss being able to see you all the time and watch you grow up!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing all the things you've written about me. I love them. Love - Sydni

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...