I don't really have anything to post because our lives are pretty much always the same. I was transferring all our pictures from our old computer onto the mac and I found a lot of pictures that we haven't seen in a while. Here they are for your enjoyment

Trying to teach Lucy that she can stay in her crate even when the door is open... as of now, we are still unsuccessful. She will stay there as long as you are one feet away. The second you move away, she bolts out and runs around the house.

Our Moab trip that we took with some friends last October. It was beautiful!

Timpanogos Cave hike one saturday! It was pretty weather all the way up, but once we got out of the cave it was a complete downpour. We got to hike down in the rain, but at least we were on our way down. People were still coming up the mountain sopping wet! I felt bad for them!


Our Polar Express train ride we went on December of 06. It is the Heber Creeper up Heber canyon, you go on a romantic train ride, and they give out hot chocolate, and read the polar express. Santa even came and gave all the kids bells. It was a really fun date!

This cute picture I found of Lucy when she was a lot smaller! She looked so innocent and cute in this picture. Too bad she is a holy terror!

One of our engagement pictures taken almost exactly one year ago. We have almost been married for a whole year! I guess time goes by fast when you're having fun!
Family picture of my side of the family. We had a family reunion in Island Park, ID. It was a lot of fun just hanging out with family, and having a week long vacation. We went floating down the river, hiked around, went four-wheeling a ton, and just hung out with family all week! It was a lot of fun!
Cute pics! We're going to Island Park in July for Scott's family vacation. I've never been, looks like fun!
ReplyDelete