Thursday, March 27, 2008

A Little more about the house...



Michael's work was moving out of their building so they said we could have this awesome table!!! The coolest part about it is that we have been looking for one for a while, and it just so happened that this matches our other furniture perfectly!



So I decided that all I ever do is post about my house and the improvements we do... Well I was thinking about it, and our house is like our baby I guess... So you will get lots of posts about our house since we don't have any kids to post about.  Here are some new improvements we have done. For Easter, Michael decided that it was time to plant flowers in the front yard. He went to Home Depot after school at 7pm and bought rock to make a little flower bed. He spent until 10:00 at night outside fixing it up. This is the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like...