Sunday, March 30, 2008

SNOW? NOW?

What a beautiful spring day right???? Me and Michael woke up this morning and I started finding what I was going to wear for church. I found a nice spring skirt to wear and I was excited to finally be in Spring. Our cruise is in less than a month now and we are getting so excited to be in warm beachy weather! Well anyway

to continue our story, I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. Whenever I go in the kitchen I always look out the back door to see what Lucy is doing, and what she has terrorized in the night. So i look outside and the patio is soaked! so I was thinking that it rained, well I looked a little further and I saw this!!! about 3 inches of snow! Usually I love snow, but I have been loving the warm weather lately and I was so over the snow for the season. It has been snowing in Washington the last few days and I have been making fun of my mom because of the lovely weather we have been having and she hates the snow! Well I guess welcome back winter.... but hopefully not for long.

2 comments:

  1. I too was not happy with the snow. I do love that you're updating more now though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ashli! It was so fun to see your name on our blog! I am ready for spring too and pretty sick of snow, even if it does melt off by noon. Your house looks so cute and I'm so impressed that you have stuff on the walls...it takes me forever to get anything like that done!
    Lindsay (your OLD friend!)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...