I kind of hate blogger when I try to upload pictures, I can never get them where I want them so this will have to do...
We went snorkeling in Cabo. We were all in the water when all the sudden Chantel screamed and said she was bit by something... well all the sudden i got stung, then Michael yells. Well we asked the guy that took us and he said that they were Jelly Fish! They hurt so bad and they were so clear and so small that I didn't even see one. By the time I got out I ended up with 5 stings, Michael with 3, Chantel with 3 or 4 and Jake with one. I think Michael had the worst one, this is his arm a few hours after the sting.

The waves there were amazing!
OK where did you go that you got stung by jelly fish?!? We are going on our honeymoon to Cabo and I'm super excited! I would prefer to skip your jelly fish adventure though...
ReplyDeleteSo, I'm glad you told me about that book. I was thinking of reading it, but honestly I'm not retarded. I don't know if that makes sense, but I'm trying to keep this post G rated ;)