Thursday, May 29, 2008
AnNiVeRsArY!!!!
So for our Anniversary Michael surprised me and got a room at the Johnson Mill Inn at Midway. It was so awesome! We got the honeymoon sweet with the most awesome shower and bathtub! they totally had fountains pouring the water inside. The only thing that I wanted for our anniversary was another band for my ring to make it so there is a band on each side of the engagement ring. I knew that it was going to be pretty expensive so I figured I wouldn't get it. Well the week before our anniversary Michael was gone out of town for work, and I know from experience that he is a very last minute shopper. So it came to our anniversary and i knew he hadn't gone to the store to get it... so i was kind of disappointed. The first night I was kind of bummed and I asked him flat out if he got me the ring, and he acted like he didn't know I wanted it at all. I was so bummed not by the fact that I didn't get it, but that he just flat out told me it was too expensive and didn't even go to the store to see if they could get him a deal or anything. We were at dinner and he was acting all weird, well he made me look away for something and he dropped the ring in my water glass! I was totally surprised! Apparently he saved up his own money ever since November and bought it in December! He thought that far ahead!!! Anyway, I love my ring and I love him too! We had such a good anniversary, he surprised me in so many ways!






Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cute cute!
ReplyDeleteI have two bands now too! I got a second band a month or two before our anniversary, and just chalked up the purchase to that lol
ReplyDeleteokay! so i really need jake to step it up. your ring looks GREAT! and i'm jealous. :) awesome for you though. :)
ReplyDeleteYou are spoiled Ashli!!!!!
ReplyDeletejeez ashli your ring is huge!!! very pretty though and the room looks awesome!
ReplyDelete