I do now! Actually, I looked through all your posts today and our cabinets in our guest bathroom are painted black too. You probably saw that from my blog. But luckily we didn't have to do any of it! And I didn't realize you went on a cruise for your honeymoon too! Lucky. Our cruise last year was a first for both of us. :)
Congratulations on 1 year of marriage. Ashli, your diamonds are fabulous! Good job Michael! I'm getting better about reading blogs. I love reading you blog because it is so creatively done and I love seeing what your up to. Love you both lots and lots!
Our blog is currently private. If you aren't a creeper and would like to view our blog, just e-mail me at ashlisdacoolest{at}gmail{dot}com and I would be happy to add you. Seriously, even if I don't know you, just e-mail me for me to add you.
I do now! Actually, I looked through all your posts today and our cabinets in our guest bathroom are painted black too. You probably saw that from my blog. But luckily we didn't have to do any of it! And I didn't realize you went on a cruise for your honeymoon too! Lucky. Our cruise last year was a first for both of us. :)
ReplyDeleteI do! Do you read mine?
ReplyDeleteI read it too Ashli! I am bad at commenting tho. I love all of your cruise pics.
ReplyDeletenope.
ReplyDeleteOf course I do. I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteI do! You needs to update more
ReplyDeleteSho do.
ReplyDeleteOn a regular basis since it's one of the only ways I can keep up with you guys (except updates from my mom)!!! Loved the pic's from Puerto Vallarta!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on 1 year of marriage. Ashli, your diamonds are fabulous! Good job Michael! I'm getting better about reading blogs. I love reading you blog because it is so creatively done and I love seeing what your up to. Love you both lots and lots!
ReplyDelete