Monday, May 26, 2008

I've Been Tagged! and now you are toO!

A-Attached or Single?- Attached foreva and eva
B-Best Friend?- MIchael
C- Cake or Pie?- Cake: chocolate cake with no frosting! mmm good!
D-Day of Choice?- friday or saturday
E-Essential Item?- iphone
F- Favorite color? orange
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- sour gummy worms are the best!
H-Hometown?- Orem or Liberty Lake. I like to claim Liberty Lake more though
I-Favorite Indulgence?- reality tv, chocolate, chick flicks
J-January or July? definitely July!
K-Kids? not for a little while
L-Life isn't complete without? Michael, lemonade, french fries and family
M-Marriage Date?- May 10, 2007
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 4 sisters, 5 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples?-if i had to pick one it would probably be apple... but I like orange juice better though
P-Phobia and Fears? winking, Michael dying or getting severely injured, spiders
Q-Quote?-
R-Reason to smile?- Life is great!
S-Season of choice?- Summer and Winter (in moderation)
T-Tag ten people?- Jaime, Rebecca, Emily, Chantel, Laura, Allie, Alli, Kelli, Holly, Betty
U-Unknown fact about me?-i am a recently converted mac fan, and I really want to get into photography someday-I got the camera, now all i need are the skills!
V-Vegetable?- potatoes, peas, and brocolli are my fav, but I like most of them
W-Worse habit?- tweezing
Y-Your favorite food?- french fries and steak by far!
Z-Zodiac Sign?-Sagittarius

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to get to know more about each other. We have several of the same responses. I did this today on my blog. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...