Monday, June 2, 2008

HuSbAnD tAg!!!

Name? Michael Kirk Lundwall

Who eats more? definitely Michael! He usually finishes his plate and half of mine. I have a small stomach and can't eat very much of anything at a time.

Who said I love you first? He did, it was when I dropped him off at the airport to go to Alaska for 4 months. He started tearing up when he had to leave, it was so cute!

Who is taller? Michael by 3 inches

Who is smarter? Definitely Michael. He is very smart when it comes to something he has passion about... Let's just say he's not passionate about school

Who is more sensitive? uhhh... definitely me! He is pretty sensitive though

Who does the laundry? Me 95% of the time. He occasionally slips in a load or two

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? looking at the bed it would be Michael

Who cooks more? definitely me... but it isn't all that often. That's what a full time job does to you!

What meals do you cook together? usually when I start cooking Michael comes to help... so anything i guess

Who is more stubborn? We both are very stubborn.

Who is first to admit they're wrong? i would say it is even. sometimes me, sometimes him

Who is more clean? definitely me! I get freaked out when he leaves his stuff everywhere

Who has more siblings? I do. I have 5 brothers and 4 sisters. Michael has one brother and 4 sisters.

Who wears the pants in the relationship?uh... probably me. He is too much a go with the flow kind of guy, but he definitely wears the pants when it comes to our life-making sure the bills are paid, looking for new stuff to buy and making the final decisions. He is the one that really wanted to buy a house and always makes sure we have what we need.

What do you like to do together? watch movies, cuddle, hang out with family

Who eats more sweets? definitely Michael, I always catching him getting stuff out of our candy dish

Guilty pleasures? Ice cream for him... french fries for me

How did you meet? I was giving a talk in sacrament meeting the week that Michael moved into my ward. I saw him from the pulpit and thought he was way hot! I was too scared to go up and introduce myself so I just let it go. My roommate wasn't shy and invited him and his roommates to come and watch a movie at our apartment. I stayed in my room, coming out every once in a while to not be too forward and also to play "hard to get" needless to say, it worked!

Who asked who out first? He did, we went and had icecream at the BYU creamery... typical zoobie isn't it?

Who kissed who first? Michael kissed me... I was so scared because I thought he was going to eat my face off! ha ha jk but it was pretty funny.

Who proposed? he totally did! It was awesome too!

His best features? uhhh, his body. his genuine smile! he is all around good looking

What is his greatest quality? He genuinely cares how I am and always does things to show it. He is very nice to everyone and never wants to cause contention!
I tag everyone who reads this!

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh, ya'll are cute! That stuff about Michael cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear me and Brandon aren't the only stubborn people in the world! We're both pretty bad. :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...