This last week I was able to go to San Diego for work.. Sounds like work huh? They had a big training meeting down there and so a few of my coworkers and I got to go! When we weren't in meetings, we were able to go to the beach, In n Out Burger (my fav!), and several other restaurants that are native to San Diego. Michael stayed home because of school so it was a little sad to be having all this fun without him, but it was still WAY FUN!



This was the view from my room. Overlooking the harbor! So pretty!



Some crabs that we found on the beach in the tidepools. The tidepools had a lot of crazy animals in them

The lovely InNOut burger!!! DELISH!
Oh my gosh...I love In n Out. My mouth is all watery for one. Yum!
ReplyDeleteFun! I love visiting California & In n Out!!
ReplyDeletesounds like you had the best time ever!
ReplyDelete