Michael- This is SOOOO crazy. I was reading my cousins blog and saw your name on her page. I thought for sure it wasn't you, but I'd check it out just in case. Well sure enough it's you! Soooo crazy. By the way my cousin is Stephanie Salmon (atleast I think that's the last name) Well it's good to see how your doing and congrats on getting married. I'm a little late, but non the less excited for you. So does your sis Emily have a blog??
Our blog is currently private. If you aren't a creeper and would like to view our blog, just e-mail me at ashlisdacoolest{at}gmail{dot}com and I would be happy to add you. Seriously, even if I don't know you, just e-mail me for me to add you.
Michael-
ReplyDeleteThis is SOOOO crazy. I was reading my cousins blog and saw your name on her page. I thought for sure it wasn't you, but I'd check it out just in case. Well sure enough it's you! Soooo crazy. By the way my cousin is Stephanie Salmon (atleast I think that's the last name) Well it's good to see how your doing and congrats on getting married. I'm a little late, but non the less excited for you. So does your sis Emily have a blog??
Janae (Bishop) Ensign
theensigns.blogspot.com
Hey thanks for Emily's blog. I hope you dont mind me peekin in on your blog too from time to time!!
ReplyDeleteHi Ashli,
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers! I love pansies! They are one of my favorites. How was San Diego. I miss you, havent talked to you for a while!
Jaime