Sunday, June 29, 2008

GoInG pRiVaTe

So i'm thinking that I am going to go private. I don't have anything on here that does or should interest anyone that we don't really know. Just put your e-mail address if we somewhat know who you are. As long as we know you're not creepy we'll add you.

4 comments:

  1. What does that even mean? Well, it was great seeing the update...even if it was short lived!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if your comment is deleted then I have added it to my list already. I figured you guys probably didn't want your e-mail adresses floating around. so if it's gone, consider yourself added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley, don't forget the Weathers. We want to watch your life through your blog, too.
    bonnie@bigplanet.com

    Add me to your list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I spelled you name wrong, I was hurrying.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like...